Back to the Front
Great War Commemoration Project
Abbots Langley, Kings Langley, Hunton Bridge and Leavesden
Langleybury War Memorial
The Langleybury War Memorial is situated adjacent to the churchyard of St Paul’s Church, Langleybury. The Memorial takes the form of a Celtic Cross and lists 26 men. It was unveiled on 28th August 1919 by the Bishop of Buckingham. The “Back to the Front” Project has identified one additional man and one woman who are not included on the War Memorial.