Kings Langley War Memorial

Back to the Front

Great War Commemoration Project

Abbots Langley, Kings Langley, Hunton Bridge and Leavesden

Kings Langley War Memorial

The Kings Langley War Memorial is sited in the grounds of All Saints Parish Church in the centre of the village. The Memorial was funded by local subscription and donations from local eminent residents and was unveiled on 10th October 1920 by Sir Frederick Halsey, a prominent Conservative politician from Gaddesden Place, Hemel Hempstead.

The Memorial lists 38 men. The “Back to the Front” Project has identified another 13 men from its research.

Forthcoming

Events

 

Bell tolled on 100th anniversary of each death

St Lawrence Church

Copyright © 2014-2017 Back to the Front backtothefront@hotmail.co.uk